AERO Early Career Account Representative – Iran
Posted Date: September 26, 2016
Location: Dubai, Dubai, AE
Located in Dubai or Tehran and reporting to the Middle East Aftermarket Sales Director, this position is responsible for profitable revenue growth of the assigned Airlines and Business Aviation account(s) in Iran.
- Responsible for achieving AOP at assigned Airlines account(s). Drive demand firming
- Use SFDC and data analytics to build account plans that focus on driving growth at assigned account(s). Strong focus on RMU sales and securing repair & overhaul business on all Honeywell products through the most profitable channels.
- Responsible for all sales to an Airline which requires alignment and coordination with the Airlines Selectable, Connected Aircraft sales team, Service Sales, Tech Sales and Honeywell Aerospace Trading (HAT) for spares sales
- Team with C&PS and Aftermarket CBT Business Manager to present a simple way of doing business with our customers
- Work with the Sales Excellence team for all SFDC related inputs, deal approvals and sales training
- Daily engagement with senior management at Airline customer(s) as well as frequent briefings to Honeywell senior leadership
Provide input to AOP and STRAP process
· achelor’s Degree (Industry equivalent qualification plus demonstrated experience in sales considered)Minimum of 6 years Airlines industry, product and sales knowledge experience
- Minimum of 2 years Sales experience with a track record of driving revenue growth
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Retrofits Modifications Upgrades (RMUs) as they pertain to the Honeywell equipment on air transport aircraft and associated value propositions
- Thorough knowledge of the various R&O programs offered to Airlines
- Knowledge of market and key commercial aviation accounts in Iran is a key advantage
- Farsi language is highly desirable
***Please note that a U.S person (U.S citizen or U.S Green card Holder) cannot do any of these jobs under U.S law.
Click here to learn more about Honeywell’s Aerospace business.
Wonder what it’s like to work at Honeywell? Check out our One Honeywell Culture video on the Honeywell YouTube Channel.
Is this job not an exact match to what you were looking for? Join Honeywell’s Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. For more information, please visit our career site.