00229832 – Business Consultant, Alberta – 00229832
Your chance to join a leading Fortune 100 company and develop its growth and your career.
Honeywell International is a $39 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 130,000 employees in 100 countries around the world.We invent and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends like energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity.
We are building a world that’s safer and more secure, more comfortable and energy efficient, more innovative and productive.
Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions (ACS) is a $15.9 billion global business that is increasing the productivity of people at work, and the safety, security and energy efficiency of our homes, buildings, and industrial plants around the world. Honeywell environmental controls, life safety, security, sensing, scanning, and mobility products, as well as building and process solutions, are at work in homes, buildings, industrial facilities, and public and private facilities around the world.
Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) is part of Automation and Control Solutions (ACS), a $15.9-billion strategic business group of Honeywell. HBS installs, integrates and maintains systems that keep government, education, commercial and industrial facilities safe, secure, comfortable, productive and efficient. HBS is also a global leader in energy services, working with organizations and power providers to conserve energy, optimize building operations and leverage renewable energy sources. Our expertise is found in a wide range of services from maintaining building automation technology to building advanced microgrids that provide onsite generation and energy security to delivering comprehensive programs to help utilities and the electrical grid operate smarter.
· Primary customer interface responsible for the development of new business and new relationships in pursuit of growth for HBS.
· Establishing and owning the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the customer sales base in their assigned area.
· Dissemination of key messages, initiatives, and of information pertaining to the value HBS brings to targeted customers, opportunities, and solutions.
· Driving sales through understanding of the target customers business, drivers, and organization, and an understanding of the value that Honeywell brings to them.
· Partner with potential customers, establishing relationships & maximizing the business potential for both parties.
· Team with assigned Account Managers to ensure One Team environment.
· Territory and Opportunity, Plans and Strategy
· Growth and focus on new customers and new opportunities
· Customer specific pursuit plans
· Orders and margin above set quota in support of Annual Operating Plan
· Accurate forecast of orders and growth opportunities
Develop new customer relationships; Calling at all levels, including senior levels, of target customer organizations; engaging early in the customer buying process to discover customer needs HBS can fulfill and/or influence customer specification prior to bid.
Continuously identifies new sales opportunities and focuses on providing consultative support by building value propositions for the customer; Manage and build customer contacts, serving as HBS ambassador in the market place; Focal point for relationship strategies, sales plans, proposal strategies, and contract negotiations, for pursuits in play.
Engage technical buyers, economic buyers, and relationship buyers; engage customers at all levels in any organization including executive level decision makers; could potentially pursue $1-$10M opportunities; could include competitively advantaged opportunities.
Leverages resources to address customers' drivers and initiatives; Guides and leverages management and executive sponsor interactions with new customers; Responsible for motivating others; provide strategic vision for growth in new accounts, new markets, and new geographies while driving self and others for positive HBS business results.
Profitable growth and focus on new customers and new opportunities; Orders and margin above set quota in support of Annual Operating Plan.
· Bachelor's degree or diploma in business, engineering, or related discipline required
· 5+ years of progressive field sales experience
· Construction industry knowledge required
· Fully competent in analysis and assessment of facility systems
· Ability to travel 25-50%
· Experience in selling building systems - building controls/fire systems and or security
· Demonstrated subject matter expert (SME) in specific specialty or line-of-business area
· Possess strong analytical capabilities and ability to manage tasks associated with development of projects
· Excellent initiative, and interpersonal communications skills
· Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels
· Work effectively with others, drive for results, and focus on the customer & acts ethically
· Has demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills and is comfortable working in customer-facing situations
· Solid computer skills, including an understanding of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Solutions Architect
To apply for this position, please go to www.careersathoneywell.com change the country to Canada, and then enter # 00229824
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.